The Town of Walsh is accepting bids for the Town of Walsh Block 23 Sewer Main Extension, Curb cuts, and alley grading project. The bid packet can be found on the Town’s website at www.townofwalsh.colorado.gov or paper packets available at Town Hall located 401 N. Colorado Street. Bids are due to Town hall by 12pm August 5, 2022. Bids can be dropped off at Town Hall or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Resolution to Declare a Vacancy
Be it resolved that the Board of Education of Springfield School District accepts the resignation of Kay Maes from the Board of Education effective June 25, 2022; and
Be it further resolved that, in accordance with state law, the Board declares a vacancy in this school director office that will be filled by appointment by the Board within 60 days in accordance with the following procedure:
- Interested persons are invited to send a letter to the Board with a statement of interest and qualifications by August 1, 2022. Springfield School District
ATTN: School Board
389 Tipton Street
Springfield, CO 81073
- The Board will interview prospective candidates on August 9, 2022, at a public meeting.
- To be eligible for appointment, a candidate must be a registered elector of the school district.
- The appointee will serve until the next regular school biennial election in November 2023
Approved this 30th day of June 2022 by the Board of Education of Springfield School
Tyler Gibson Jennifer Esch
School Board President School Board Secretary
Pritchett School District has the following items up for Bid. If you are interested please send your bid by August 16, 2022 to:
P.O. Box 07
Please make sure to have bid amount, name, contact information
• 2003 Yukon XL 4×4 192230 miles (Runs)
• 2003 Chevy Impala 137,312 miles (Runs)
• Ford Diesel Tractor 3400 with loader and mower (has not ran for years and the clutch is out)
These can be viewed at Pritchett School. (Sold as is, Where is)
Bill Carwin (719) 523-3387
BEFORE THE COLORADO GROUND WATER COMMISSION
SOUTHERN HIGH PLAINS DESIGNATED GROUND WATER BASIN; SOUTHERN HIGH PLAINS GROUND WATER MANAGEMENT DISTRICT: BACA COUNTY
TAKE NOTICE that pursuant to section 37-90-107(1), C.R.S., Elvin Shaffer has made application for an appropriation of designated groundwater through a well to be located in the SW¼ of the SE¼ of Section 32, Township 31 South, Range 44 West of the 6th P.M., at UTM coordinates 730166 Easting and 4131087 Northing (meters, Zone 13, NAD83). The proposed use of groundwater is irrigation of 245 acres described as a circle centered approximately at UTM coordinates 729589 Easting and 4131257 Northing (meters, Zone 13, NAD83), generally located within said Section 32. The proposed maximum pumping rate is 1500 gpm and the proposed annual appropriation is 857.5 acre-feet. The proposed depth of the well is 200 feet, and the proposed source of water is the Southern High Plains single geohydraulic system. The applicant has requested that well permit no. 21223-FP, which is permitted to irrigate the area proposed to be irrigated by the new well, be canceled upon completion of the new well.
Any person wishing to object to the requested appropriation must do so in writing, briefly stating the nature of the objection and indicating the applicant name and location of the proposed permit that are the subject of the objection. The objection, including a required $10 fee, must be received by the Colorado Ground Water Commission by close of business on August 12, 2022. Objections should be sent via email to DWRpermitsonline@state.co.us, upon which the objector will be emailed an invoice for paying the fee online. If the objector is unable to provide the objection via email, please call 303-866-3581.
LPN or RN – JBBS nurse for Baca County Sheriff
Part time position up to 10 hours a week
This part time position assumes responsibility and accountability for providing nursing care for incarcerated inmates. Designated time frame at Baca County Sheriff Jail. Astute assessment skills, critical thinking and clinical judgement and the ability to function under high stress situations is required.
Performs assessment/data collection in an ongoing, systematic manner. Formulates a goal directed plan of care by establishing priorities of patient care based on essential patient needs and available unit resources. Help facilitate primary care, mental health, and SUD therapy via telehealth and/or in person for the providers and counselors. Organize intake paperwork for screenings and submit to the provider. The nurse is responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
● Documents in an accurate and timely manner to provide comprehensive inmate medical records;
● Transcribes medical orders and reports at change of shifts.
● Preserves confidentiality.
● Ensures ordering and restocking of medications and supplies.
● Delivering PO, IM, IV, SQ, SL medications to inmates in Baca County Jail when needed.
● Observes and reports the physical and emotional condition of inmates including the effectiveness of medications and treatments when needed
● Promotes and is accountable for safety and security of the clinical environment through conscientious observations and sensitive item/contraband control including counting syringes, needles, narcotics, instruments.
● Operates a variety of technology equipment dictated by the type of equipment available in the assigned work unit, computers for telehealth.
The LPN or RN reports directly to the provider or JBBS coordinator.
Education: Graduate from an accredited school of nursing and current Colorado license. Must have documentation of current CPR and Basic Life Support training.
Experience: Previous related experience. Graduate nurses with one year of Medical/Surgical experience preferred.
$30.00 to $40.00 /hour up to 10 hours per week. This is a contract position (1099), non-benefits position.
“Applications can be obtained online at Bacacountyco.gov/forms or in person at the Baca County Sheriff’s Office”